IT Implementation Consultant – SaaS Solutions – Italy
Our Italian subsidiary is looking for a technical individual to join our growing team. This technical savvy individual will play a key role to work with customers to gather requirements and implement the Esker Web-based document management solutions. Our consultant will work get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation.
Key responsibilities :
- Work as part of a team to implement Esker’s on premise software and SaaS solutions
- Develop and customize Esker solutions to meet client business requirements using a variety of technologies such as end-user interface, reports and workflow.
- Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application, train end users and document product configurations for clients.
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager.
- Work with sales, research & development and technical support teams to resolve issues for clients.
- Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
Qualifications and requirements :
- First experience in a software company or IT environment.
- Knowledge of relational databases a plus (SAP or Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, plus XML, ASP, C#).
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in Italian, working knowledge of English.
- The stability of a large company, the collaborative mindset of a start-up.
- A dynamic and international work environment.
- A three-month training paid by Esker in our headquarters in Lyon, France.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com